Tuesday 20 November 2007

Quizstar year 7 rollout

I think that moodle is a little too complicated for year 7 to get started on but have been using quizstar with my year 7 IT classes to give them online assessment experience and also to break up the monotony of IT lessons.

It's worked a treat with the 2 classes I teach and I am beginning roll-out across all 6 year 7 classes as of next week.

This week I need to create classes and populate them in quizstar so that all pupils are ready to log on next week, where the quizzes will be instantly accessible.

I'll be in the lesson where I'll be introducing the system to the pupils and thereafter I will be writing the quizzes and assigning them for all of year 7.

On top of this, the year 7s will also have access to science quizzes in preparation for official testing. Teachers of these IT/science classes just have to ask and I will assign tests already made.

No comments: