Sunday 4 November 2007

Econmics department multiple choice

I have been asked by the Economics department about multiple choice quizzes. So far I am able to run multiple choice quizzes on quizstar, which is a premium site I have been signed up to for a number of years, and on moodle.

He is thinking of using MC quizzes with year 10,11 and 12, and these are the years that will already be logged on to moodle by the time our project is in full swing, so I thought that moodle would be the best bet.

The actual spec that he wants is to be able to quiz the pupils on current affairs, perhaps to get some feedback/reports. I think that this should go a little further and that the pupils should be writing current affairs quizzes for each other using moodle, but at present, the multiple choice quizmaker in moodle is hell to use.

I am searching on the moodle site for an easier quiz maker and hoping that there is some way to deploy a pupil to pupil testing environment. That could be a lot of fun!

No comments: