Thursday 25 October 2007

Other roles

I think that the fact that we are both administrators is not the best idea in the long term Rafa. How will we ever know what it feels like to be among the riff-raff if we maintain this sort of loftiness?

I think that when we get the hang of this, we should at least create another account and start pretending that we're of the great unwashed so that we can get our heads around what the average man in say the biology department would need from moodle.

That's not to say I'm about to give up my admin privileges you understand...

1 comment:

Sabir Leafar said...

But remember, when logged in to any of the courses, you can switch your role to middle-class course creator, run-of-the-mill teacher, or, God forbid, cannon-fodder student!
In any case, a solution I used in Frog was to have two accounts to my name, one only for admin purposes and the other as a teacher, to avoid viewing all the "change this page" buttons on every frame on the site!