Monday 22 October 2007

2 Blogs

I will be sending you invites for two blogs in a second - one is my present scienceextra blog that I'm hoping to work on with my classes as way to keep the parents and other pupils informed of stuff in class and just to give out a learning award or two to the Geeky and Techies. The aim is to pick a small web team from each class, maybe 2 or 3 people to keep the blog updated at the end of the week, with RSS feed to go to the moodle site too obviously.

I am also giving you an invite to another blog that is private as a development site to run alongside our moodle. The idea of this is that we will have a ready-made list of tagged and categorised development notes when we have to present this to anyone. We can obviously filter by tag to find all messages regarding development or ideas for teaching or site developments etc and it will be an online resource rather than having to scour our inboxes at a later date.

No comments: