Saturday 15 December 2007

Oh. My. God. I've solved it! It's REAL!

I just mentioned in passing this morning to a friend that I had been up late last night trying to work out how to download videos and she said that she had worked it out last night herself, totally independently.

Get this.

It's THIS easy....

Download the latest version of Realplayer, install it, and go to youtube.

In youtube, once you've found a video that you want to see like this one



or this one



just hover over the video and realplayer gives you the option to download the video!!!!!!!!!

and just for effect....

!!!!!!!!!

and you know what's even cooler?

You don't even have to go to youtube, it works on the embedded videos like erm... this one



Try it!

It's only 10:30 on saturday morning and I already feel like I've solved a small amount of the worlds problems.

No comments: