Monday 10 March 2008

Minor change in naming convention on KS3 resources

This won't really affect anyone but me. I've just changed the naming convention on the KS3 resources starting in unit 7C. Instead of naming them by page number with title I have uploaded the resources with the sheet number.

This is a little easier for me to cope with the volume as Adobe PDF Reader can take in the text directly, and it saves me having to look for the page number, which may be different across a single worksheet (i.e. when a worksheet is 2 pages long)

The ability to reference the sheet with regards to the physical hard copy resources file is unaffected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.